Monday, May 27, 2013

Card Club - May - Post It U

I started with the large U which is a post it note pad in several colors.  I chose card stock to match the U. I found this designer paper - Real Butterflies at Michaels which had the 4 colors I was going to use in these kits.  I cut a piece 3 inches wide and then placed it to have some coordinating color in the butterflies.  I glue it down and trimmed the top and bottom as needed.  I printed the greeting and flagged the left hand end.  I used a push pin to pierce holes along the edge.  I glued it to a black strip and trimmed the flag end.  I glued the greeting to the top 1/3 of the card and glued the big U next to the greeting. This designer paper was great to add variety so I have kits which include blue, or yellow, or pink or purple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.