Monday, May 27, 2013

Card Club - May - Vintage Bicycle

The vintage bicycle from the Stampin Up! Feeling Sentimental set was printed onto an ink pad background which was made with a Kiwi Kiss ink pad onto white card stock.  I trimmed the white to leave an even border around the image.   I chose a black card to coordinate with the black bicycle image.  I layered onto the card, designer paper by 7gypsies - Avignon Paper - Ecriture which coordinated with the green ink background.  I stamped the greeting with a Stampin Up! stamp on white and punched it out with the Modern Label. I then did another punchie in black.  I cut the black one in half across the width.  Then I glued the pieces offset to the back of the white.  The greeting is mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.  I added a button on the right hand side coordinating with the green color and with a black thread tied in the holes.  It is held in place with a Zot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.