Friday, May 17, 2013

Challenge - First Name First Letter - S - Snowflakes

I made this card for a challenge at Holly Jolly - First Letter First Name which for me is S for snowflakes.
I cut 2 snowflakes with the Stampin Up! Large snowflake die in black and gold.  I embossed a white layer with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder which I added to a black card.  I placed a black greeting printed on vellum to the bottom of the card held in place with 2 brushed gold tiny brads.  I layered the 2 snowflakes and added a MS Snowflake punchie in black in the centre.  I tiny brushed gold brad holds these all to the card front.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card Sylvia. Great job on the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us again at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.