Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Card - Farewell - Blue Floral

Another card for the farewells at work.  I started with a large half sheet leaf green card.  I added the designer paper, which I ripped at about 1/3 down from the top.  I added a strip of blue card stock down the center at 8.25" tall onto which I added a length of bright green grosgrain ribbon. The ends of the ribbon were taped to the back of the DP.  This layer was then adhered to the card front.  I cut a scallop oval in an off white card stock with Spellbinder Nestabilities, then layered a smooth oval of the same blue as the strip, then a punched some sprigs of green leaves from some green card stock with the Martha Stewart punch.  I added 3 off white silk hydrangea flowers to the center held in place with a large blue brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.