Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Card - Farewell - Pink Lily

Another card for those leaving our office this month.  I chose the Designer Paper by Kaiser Craft - Tigerlilly Collection - Blossom.  Love this paper!  I layered a piece of the paper onto a large half sheet pink card.  It's double sided paper so I chose to add a band across the top 1/3 with the small dots side.  I added borders top and bottom punched from black card stock with the Martha Stewart daisy border punch.  I added another strip of the Tigerlily paper in the center. I fussy cut a pink lily from the leftover paper.  I mounted that onto a black smooth oval cut with Spellbinder Nestabilities then onto a step larger oval in white.  This accent was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape. 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-225.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.