Saturday, June 1, 2013

Challenge Card - Holly Jolly - Add 3 Embellishments

I created this card for the challenge this week at Holly Jolly which is Add 3 Embellishments.   I started with a Real Red card.  I created the background with the Stampin Up! Print Pattern Background Stamp with real red on a piece of white card stock to which I had added Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress stain.  I added a Sizzix Bigz Frame Back Ornate #8 cut from green designer paper. I color printed my greeting with Real Red onto the same Antique Linen card stock I made earlier. I cut the greeting with one of the SU! Apothecary Framelits and brushed it's edges with the ink pad.  I added a silver ornament cut with the Spellbinder 2011 Heirloom Ornament thin dies.  I added a Martha Stewart red glitter snowflake in the centre held with a silver brad. I drew a string for my ornament with a marker. My three embellishments - diecut, greeting and ornament.

2 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card. I like the design. Thank ou for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice card Sylvia, I would have thought the 3 embellishments were the 3 brads lol. but I like your choice too. love the look of the background. and an interesting die you used for the green, like it. Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.