Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Challenge - Card with No Greeting

I made this card for the challenge at CST which is a card with no greeting. 
I found the hexagon shapes on my desk left over from this card from club card. I mounted it on a script background left over from this card from my All Occasion Stack Class.  The script background is glued to the green card front. The hexagon shapes were cut with Spellbinder Nestabilities.  I glued 5 hexagon shapes along the right hand side.  I placed a brown ribbon along the left hand side of the hexagons and taped the ends to the inside of the card.  I got the butterflies in an exchange so I don't know how they were created.  I layered a brown one onto a larger white butterfly. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-226.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.