Saturday, June 8, 2013

Challenge - HJ - Lots of Layers

I made this card the challenge at Holly Jolly this week which is Lots of Layers.  I started with a navy card.  I chose white and light blue card stock and cut both at the same time with one of the Apothecary Dies.  I layered the white piece to the card front leave a small border all the way around.  Then I glued the light blue die cut into the hole in the white card stock. Then I cut the SU Snowflake #2 in the same navy card stock as the card.  I then cut and layered the largest snowflake from the SU! Snow Flurry Bigz die in white, the medium one from the same light blue card stock.  I added a 1/2" circle punchie in the card color in the center.  I punched a SU! Modern Label punchie and stamped my greeting in navy and punched it with the SU Word Window punch. Layered them and mounted to the card front with 3D tape.

1 comment:

  1. Syliva - great layered card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.