Thursday, June 13, 2013

Challenge - Red and White

I made this card for a challenge at CST which was red and white inspired by the Canadian flag.  I started with a white card.  I added a piece of deep red 1" wide grosgrain ribbon which I glued down and flagged the bottom end.  I found a piece of gingham designer paper in red and white which I glued perpendicular to the ribbon and then trimmed the ends to the card edges. I added 3 handmade paper flowers evenly spaced across the card onto the gingham designer paper strip.  I then added 3 deep red buttons held in place with Zot.  I punched the greeting with the Stampin Up! Decorative label punch then punched another from the decorative paper, cut in half width wise and glued them behind the label just offset a bit.  The greeting was mounted to the card with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.