Saturday, July 27, 2013

Card - Versatile Sketch

Here's another card with the sketch I used earlier.  Check out the other cards I've made, the Christmas one and the feminine one.I wanted to make a masculine card with the same sketch.
I started with the die cut made with the Tim Holtz Cabinet Card die.  I cut the designer card stock to just under 3.5" and ran it through the Big Shot which eliminated the second notch.  I cut a circle that matched the top with a Spellbinder Nestabilities in white.  I found a greeting in my stash and trimmed it to fit along bottom of the die cut. I brushed the edges with a navy ink pad. I added a length of navy seam binding wrapped between the circle and the greeting and tied in a knot with the ends trimmed.  I added a navy star cut with a Sizzix die in the middle of the circle with small kraft star all held in place with a navy star brad. This was mounted on a kraft card which had a layer of navy gingham designer paper adhered to it leaving a small border.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.