Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Challenges - Reindeer

I started with a ivory card.  I added the 2 pieces of washi tape on the top left and bottom right and trimmed them at an angle. I colored a chipboard deer with Tim Holtz Fired Brick.  I created a background from script paper from left over cards from a recent project. I found some card stock that coordinated with the red in the washi tape.  I punched it with the new Stampin Up Artisan Label punch.  I added a blue SU Modern Label punchie with a red SU Word Window punchie.  I stamped the sentiment in black with a small clear stamp with a VersaFine ink pad. 
I'm submitting this card in the Holly Jolly - Something New and Clean & Simple FLT247 Sketch.  

3 comments:

  1. Christmas in July!! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sylvia, like the washi tape accents, and I also like the way you layered the punches. Thanks again for joining us at Holly Jolly.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! Love the Washi Tape accents! Thanks for sharing this week at Holly Jolly!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.