Wednesday, July 31, 2013

R2G Card Kit - Large Snowflake


I am working on card kits again, Christmas cards this time.  I started with a Real Red card with a top fold.  I aligned my pieces and glued down the greeting first because it goes under the DSP.  The greeting was stamped in Garden Green on white with the SU Sincere Salutations set and punched with the Decorative Label punch. Then I glued down the 4" square of Stampin Up Merry Moments DSP. I added a length of white 1/4" ribbon across the card and taped the ends to the inside of the card.  I cut a SU Large Snowflake in white cardstock and then the smallest from the SU Snow Flurry Bigz die in white as well.  These are held in place with a green mini brad through a hole made with a push pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.