Sunday, September 1, 2013

Card - Flourish Birthday

I made this card for my niece's birthday.   I'm going to see her today so I thought I would get a card ready.  I started with a warm brown card and I added a layer of DSP from a scrap and I don't have the credit information.  I tied a piece of caramel seam binding to the this piece, taped the ribbon on the back to keep it in place then adhered the layer to the card front.  I cut a piece of the same paper as the card with the Stampin Up Deco Label framelit.  I added a Spellbinder Scallop Oval (large) in the same paper as the background layer.  I stamped a butterfly on a piece of ivory card stock and cut it with the corresponding SB Smooth Oval.  This layer was all assembled then mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.