Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Calendars - Coasters

More stuff for the craft sale on Saturday, Nov 16th.  Today it's Coaster Calendars.

I took chipboard coasters 4" square and covered them with designer paper.  I left the paper bigger than the coaster and pressed them over night.  The next day, once the glue was well dry, I trimmed the paper to the edge of the coaster with scissors.

I printed the small calendars and stapled them to a piece of scrap card stock.

I then designed my vellum quotes, printed them and cut them with scissors or the Stampin Up Apothecary Rectangle framelit.  I then punched a hole in the top centre with the Crop-a-dile. I double sided taped the small calendars to bottom centre then I mounted the vellum with tiny black brads.  I added a magnet to the back so it can be put on a file cabinet or any metal surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.