Monday, December 23, 2013

Cards - Christmas for Girls

Here's another card for the girl at work.  Same sketch as previous but in a monochromatic color scheme.  I cut the Tim Holtz Cabinet die from Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey.  I selected a warm grey card.  I embossed the vellum with the Cuttlebug Victorian folder.  I placed white silk poinsettias in 2 different sizes and a small white silk in the centre and held them all in place with a pewter flower brad. I wrapped the white organza around the two layers and tied a knot on the left.  Punched the green color printed greeting with the Stampin Up! Artisan Label punch and added a small bling rhinestone above the Merry.  Punched another from silver card stock and cut it in half width wise and offset the onto the back of the greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.