Monday, January 27, 2014

Card Club - Jan - DSP Split HB

Here's bright springy card.
I chose this butterfly/dragonfly paper which had stripes on the other side. I cut the designer paper to the regular 5.25"x 4.00" then cut from the top down to 3.24" leaving a 2" piece which I flipped over. These I taped together on the back so I could handle it again as a single piece. I glued it to a light pink card. I stamped the greeting in SU Garden Green with a clear stamp on a darker pink card stock strip. I placed this over the join in the DSP and trimmed as needed then adhered it. I added a couple of silk flowers on the left hand side of the greeting which are held in place with a yellow brad. Use a push pin to make a hole first.



I used a variety of designer paper and flowers.  I colored printed the greetings for the actual card kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.