Monday, January 27, 2014

Card Club - Jan - Top Note HB

Here's a great card for a guy having a birthday!  I started with a black card.  I cut a Stampin Up! Top Note from designer paper.  I cut the larger oval from a red card stock with Spellbinder Nestabilities. Then a smaller oval in a ivory color.  The greeting was cut with Dee's Distinctively HB thin die from the card stock as the card.  I offset Happy to leave room for the ribbon.  I cut a length of grosgrain ribbon in black and placed on the top left hand corner and held it in place with an ivory brad.  This element was then added to the card front with 3D foam tape.

In all the kits the large oval provides a pop of color and the ribbon and brads coordinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.