Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Card Display - Metal Wall Art

 I changed up the way I display the cards I receive yesterday.  I had a conversation with my sister recently about how she was going to do hers and it inspired to change mine.  The picture on the left is a similar display I found on the internet because I forgot to take a picture before I filled it with my Christmas cards.

The stamens in each petal allows me to just tuck a card in without too much more to hold it in.  I have added small magnets in some places to keep the card in place.  I'm happy with it but my sense of order is a little troubled as I generally like things in a straight line, etc. but I think I will get used to it.  The picture close up shows some of one flower and the magnet just above the star on the tree.

It will be pretty even if there are just a few cards but that is not bound to be often. Christmas is when I have the most.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good on you!!
    What a great idea!!!!

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.