Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Card - Holy Family Snow Globe

I created this card for a project that did not come together so I'm posting the cards now.
I started with a photo of a holy family porcelain art piece.  I applied a filter to it to have only the edges highlighted in a dark green color, probably Always Artichoke.  I cropped it into a circle.  I created the base digitally and filled it with a rich jewel toned pattern.  I color printed the greeting and wrapped it around the circle of the family.  I cut a piece of acetate with my Spellbinder Circle Nestabilities which exactly matches the size of the snow globe.  This suggests the glass part of the snow globe and it is held in place with a tiny brass star brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.