Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Challenge - Dress Up a Die Cut

I made this card for a Dress Up a Die Cut challenge.  I started with an ivory card. I then cut a tea cup with the Cricut and the Folk Art Festival cartridge.  I used a bold graphic designer paper.   I added a row of daisies, punched with a Martha Stewart border punch.  I adhered it to the tea cup then trimmed it to the edges. I added a piece of black grosgrain ribbon across the centre and taped the ends to the back.  I added a oval shape below the cup to represent a saucer.  The tea cup was added over this piece.  I added a hand written tag with a flag end which is held in place with 3D foam tape.  I used a black ink pad to smudge the edges of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.