Monday, March 24, 2014

Card Club - March - Tartan Ribbon

I started with this really nice ribbon.  I wanted to put it through a punched border and I just got my Chevron punch from Stampin Up.  I chose a navy card and cut a red layer at 3.75X5 inches.  I punched chevrons on the left hand side and the top.  I pulled the ribbon through and taped the ends to the back.  I put gold paper behind the the lower ones.  I glued this layer to the card front.  I then attached the color printed sentiment on vellum held in place with a gold glitter star brad.

I made some green kits as well.  I will post a sample later where I added an extra hole at the top for more to string through.


This card I added another chevron to allow a better look to the ribbon.  I swapped the orientation as well on this green card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.