Monday, April 7, 2014

All Occasion Stack Class - DSP Split with Felt Flower

For this card I selected double sided designer paper in the same color as the card.  In this card Stampin Up Baja Breeze from the print sampler on the same colored card.  I cut the 4.00" x 5.25" paper at 3.25" and flipped the small piece over.  These pieces were taped on the back so the piece was again the same size leaving a small border.  I wrapped a piece of wide white grosgrain ribbon over the join and taped the ends to the back. This layer was then glued to the card front. I cut the flower element with the Blossom Party Stampin' Up! Originals Die.  I cut the largest flower from white felt.  The smaller one was cut from the same colored card stock as the card.  I added a small white flower sequin on the tiny white brad then placed the prongs through a hole made with a push pin. The prongs are spread apart on the inside of the card.

The colors in this kit are Night of Navy, Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.