Tuesday, April 8, 2014

R2G Card Kit - DSP Split with Felt Flower

I made these kits after my class yesterday with a similar layout. This time I changed up the double sided designer paper and made it Stampin Up! Certainly Celery with a variety of card colors.
The DSP is cut to 5.25x4" then cut again at 3.25" and the small piece is turned over. The 2 pieces are tape back together.  I wrapped a piece of white grosgrain ribbon across the join and tape the ends to the back.  I added a felt flower and card stock flower matching the card cut with the Blossom Party Stampin' Up! Originals Die. I added a small white sequin flower and held in all together with a tiny white brad put through a hole made with a push pin.  These are Pretty in Pink and Perfect Plum.


The other kit is Not Quite Navy and Groovy Guava.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.