Saturday, June 7, 2014

Christmas Stack - Gold Tree

I chose a red card stock for the green woven Christmas ribbon. Having placed the ribbon left of center vertical on the card I taped both ends to the inside of the card.  I opened the card flat. The tree was cut from gold card stock with the Sizzix Original Christmas Tree 2 die. I then placed the tree over the ribbon and using a push pin I made the 3 holes for the red star sequins. I placed one sequin on a tiny gold brad then put the prongs of the brad through the hole I just made and spread the prongs apart on the inside of the card. I repeated this for the other 2 stars. The color printed greeting was punched with the SU word window. Then it was glued to the gold SU Modern Label punchie. This was then adhered to the card front in the top right hand corner with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.