Saturday, June 7, 2014

Christmas Stack - Silver Poinsettia

Today, I'm posting my Christmas Stack Class.  This first card has a gorgeous metallic and organza silk poinsettia as the focal element. I chose a grey card stock onto which I printed a damask pattern which I downloaded from Clker and the greeting in a burgundy color to match the felt ribbon.  I placed a piece of silver satin ribbon across the wide card below the damask pattern. The ends of the ribbon are tape to the inside of the card.  Then I adhered the centre of the burgundy felt ribbon across the satin ribbon going from top to bottom edges of the card, to the left of the greeting.  I opened the card flat and used a push pin to create a hole in the ribbons and the card front for the silver brad.  I cut the centre of the flower with the Tim Holtz - Tattered Poinsettias die from the same felt ribbon.  I then placed the small centre, the organza flower, the metallic silver flower onto the brad.  The I placed the prongs of the brad through the hole I just made and spread the prongs apart on the inside of the card.

You can find the Ready 2 Go kit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.