Monday, June 23, 2014

Paper Decorating and Cool Tools

I spent time with my sister on the weekend decorating paper.  I was wanting a darker piece in browns.  My Christmas Card challenge for July is background paper so I designed the pink and green for that project. I really like the green, blue, and yellow piece. The bottom pictures identify the tools we used.  Tim Holtz distress inks, Nick Bantock ink, spritzer bottles, liquid acrylic ink and tooth brushes, sponges, eyedropper.
Texture comes from a variety of common every day items.  Commercial stencils, baskets, fish net pattern of plastic and much more.

I pinned my paper to a piece of card board so I could spray it vertically.

The colors I brought to play with that day were: Radiant Rain - Plum Crazy, FWliquid acrylic - Indian Yellow, Marine Blue, Rotring liquid acrylic Blue Violet and White Pearl. Nick Bantock Ink in Cerulean Azure, Rose Madder, and Chartreuse Leaf.  Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Peacock Feathers, Crushed Olive and Victorian Velvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.