Sunday, September 14, 2014

HB Gift Card Set

Here's the set of cards I made for my niece.  She likes cards but with 2 little ones making them sometimes is a challenge.  I used the My Minds Eye - Indie Chic - Nutmeg "Hanging Out" Roses double sided paper. This is the flip side.  I use the Sizzix Framelits Die - Card, Royal Flip-its which as 11 pieces so a lot of options without using the flip part of the set.  Left - I layered a piece of the DSP onto a yellow card then die cut a hole in the center with one of the framelits.  I then cut the corresponding layers to create the accent. I placed a strip of brown card stock across the center then mounted the accent with 3D foam tape.  Added a small daisy punchie in the center.


Right - A brown card with a layer of DSP adhered to it.  Over that a strip of brown and then a strip of yellow onto which I stamped the HB greeting in brown.

Left - I started with a yellow card.  I used an edgelit in the set to cut the bottom edge of the DSP layer.  I cut a brown to layer behind the DSP one.  A strip of brown card stock with an accent again cut from the framelits in the set.   I put a yellow daisy punchie in the centre and mounted the accent with 3D foam tape.
Right - This an actual flip it card made with the set.  It's so easy to use these sets because it cuts all the pieces just the right size.  The card is cut from yellow then the 2 front layers were cut in the DSP.  Just adhere.  I cut the accent on the front with the different framelits in the set that are nesting in size.  The smaller brown piece is a frame into which I put a brown daisy punchie.

These framelits sets allow you to create cards very quickly!  A cool tool. I would highly recommend adding a set to your tool set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.