Thursday, September 25, 2014

Snow Angel Card Set

Another set of Christmas cards for the auction.  I started with a photo I took of a vintage snow angel Christmas decoration.  I added a night sky in warm tones then layered over it a texture background of falling snow that I designed. I added a snowbank on the bottom of the card with the "Peaceful Wishes" greeting layered over it.  I printed this onto ivory card stock.  I then added a matte gold star die cut with the Sizzix die.  This was added to the card front with a glue dot to add just a wee bit of dimension. Super happy with this one!





I then packaged the set of 20 cards in a clear square box.  I added a spacer just like the retail industry does which worked out really well. The box was purchased from a packaging store.

This looks great.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.