Sunday, October 19, 2014

Photo - The Color of Evening

I decided to go out and try to get some shots for this Focus on Life Challenge - The Color of Evening.  I was chasing the light as the sun set. The first picture was taken at the top of the river valley.  I loved the great pine trees in silhouette on the left.

I really love the deep yellow in the photo below. It looks like there are heavy clouds tonight so it may rain tonight.

Bottom left was taken in an area where I've gone to take pics before because there are great trees with superb shapes.  I think I waited just a little to late to get some sunset shots.



3 comments:

  1. Just love that strip of bright orange under the heavy cloud in the last shot! That's the colour of evening for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely evening shots so different, yet with that calm evening feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shots...but especially the first one...so ethereal. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.