Thursday, October 23, 2014

R2G Christmas Card Stack Kit - Snowflake

I stated with the snowflake designer paper.  It is good weight and was great to work with.  I matched it to a blue card.  I chose to coordinate it with a chocolate silver shimmery ribbon.  I cut the designer paper to leave just a small border and adhered it to the card front.  I then placed the ribbon to the left of centre and taped the ends to the inside of the card. I cut 3 snowflakes: 1 blue the same as the card with a Martha Stewart punch, 2 thin snowflake from mirror card stock with a Stampin Up snowflake sizzlet then 3 a white punchie with a smaller MS punch.  I layered these then placed them over the ribbon on the card front and used a push pin to make a hole for the brad.  I used chocolate brown brad to hold all these layers to the card front with the prong being spread apart inside the card.  I designed the banner greeting then color printed it.  It was trimmed by hand then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape. I added 3 small rhinestones just above the greeting using mini Zots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.