Thursday, October 9, 2014

SU Book Party Thank Yous

The box arrived today!!  New toys to play with.

These are the cards I made for the ladies who placed an order at my Stampin Up Book Party a couple weeks back. Here's the make and take tags we made.

This is Kiwi Kiss card stock onto which I added a layer of white.  I then selected a sheet of designer paper from the Good Morning Sunshine (retired) set.  I cut the paper into 1" strips and placed three across the tall card.  I used the greeting from the Eventful Year set and color printed it in Kiwi Kiss with a black border.  I then cut them out with the rectangular framelit from the Apothecary set.  I attached the greeting with 2 tiny black brads.  Wrapped a length of black 1/4"grosgrain ribbon below the greeting and taped to the back of the white layer.  Added a short length and knotted it and trimmed the ends.  I trimmed the strips of DSP at a slant by hand with scissors. This layer was then adhered to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.