Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge - December - Window

Here's my card for December. I used the Memory Box Grand Madison Window. I selected a recycled Christmas card which was the right proportion for the window with the man and his dog being in the bottom left hand corner pane. I selected deep grey card and cut the window.  I selected a light blue green card which worked with the scene I chose.  I cut the scene and glued it to the back of window.  I added a piece of white to the bottom half of the card to create interest.  I chose a orange red cardstock for the wreath and the back of the greeting which matched the man's coat.  I punched the 1.25" circle then the Stampin Up Scallop Circle to make the wreath.  I added a SU flower in white with a circle punch of silver glitter in it's centre.  I punched the greeting from the original recycled card with the Word Window punch and the red orange with the Modern Label punch.
It's time to start addressing these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.