Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

I'm wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.

This is the Nativity Set I bought last year for my home. It is black metal and is quite large at nearly 2 feet tall and 3 feet wide.  It allows me to add lights, and other embellishments with magnets if I choose. Here, I chose back lighting with real candles in pillar vases.  I added the electric candle holders in the front as well.  My blown glass birds were added for some dimension and color.  A large pine cone was placed in the center.

I'm sending this card to my on-line friends and those whom I communicate mostly by email.

1 comment:

  1. Good job - love that you turned it into a digital card!

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.