Monday, January 26, 2015

Card Club - Jan - Butterfly HB

This card would make a great card for a female.  This is a versatile design because changing the card allows for a quick variety.

I color printed the greeting layer to match the card color.  I then trimmed this layer to leave a small border.  I then ran the layer through the Big Shot with the Sizzix Winged Beauties butterfly die.  I added wax paper between the metal die and the card stock which made removing the diecut from the die very easy.  Good Idea!!!  The greeting layer was then glued to the card front.  I placed adhesive only on the body of the butterfly and placed it back into the hole in the greeting layer.  Then the wings can be brought forward gently.  Clean and simple card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.