Monday, January 26, 2015

Card Set - Card Club Thank You

I made a set of small note cards as a thank you to the ladies who signed up for Card Club.  I used Stampin Up digitals.  I tried to match the card colors with the envelopes I had on hand.

This card is from the Eventful Year collection.  I placed the banner and used the Thank You from the same collection in Poppy Parade.







This card is a flower stamp from the Fresh Vintage set.  The color is Lucky Limeade with a black outline.  I added a thin black border.
This birthday card is done with Pretty Petites in Groovy Guava and Chocolate Chip.


The star is from Sprinkled Expressions in Baja Breeze.



On this card I used Feeling Sentimental in black on white card with pink envelopes.  I used the phone booth and the ferris wheel

This is a set of cards which adds to the recipients supply on hand. They can quickly write up a quick note or add to a gift when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.