Wednesday, January 21, 2015

HPC - Butterfly Trio

I made this card for the Home Page Card Challenge.  We were asked to use one of our new crafting supplies.  The butterfly is a new thin die for me. It's the Sizzix Winged Beauties thin dies.  I used the 2nd in size.  I had hoped to make the card landscape but 3 across does not fit so I switched the orientation to portrait.  I cut the butterflies from sparkly decorative paper. I applied adhesive just to the centre of the die. I layered them onto a banner of white and added thin borders of black card stock on either side.  I offset this accent to the left a bit.  I stamped some small flowers on the right hand side with black Onyx Versafine.  I added a black die cut banner from the Stampin Up Itty Bitty Banners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.