Monday, February 23, 2015

Card Club - Feb - DSP Split

This is a DSP Split layout.  I really like the softness of this designer paper.  I was fortunate that it had 3 different bands so variety was built into the kits.  The DSP is by Deja Views - Sharon Ann Timeless Collection - Panels with Red Batik.  I cut the DSP to 4 x 5.25" then cut again at 3.25".  I flipped the smaller piece to reveal the red color on the back.  These were tape back together on the back to create a complete layer.  This layer was wrapped with red cotton ribbon over the join and the ends were taped to the back. This layer was then adhered to the card front.  I designed the greeting to fit the 2" oval punch and color printed them in colors to match the DSP.  The oval is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.