Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Card - SU Book Party Thank You

Here's the Thank You card I made for those who placed orders on my party.  My demo gave me some samples from the Salebration brochure. I thought I would use for these cards.

Card - Calypso Coral
DSP - Irresistibly Yours DSP from the Salebration Brochure.  I used a couple drops of Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay reinkers in a Aqua Painter water brush in a wash.  Once dry, I pressed it flat then cut it to 3" squares.  I layered it with a piece of Basic Black.
Ribbon - Salebration Best Year Ever Accessory Pack which includes Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana. I glued them down with double sided tape then trimmed them together at an angle.
Flower - I added a narrow Whisper White flag then a light aqua handmade paper flower held in place with a repeat of black tiny brad.
Greeting - Stamped the Thank You with a SU stamp with Onyx Versafine ink pad.  Not sure about the set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.