Saturday, February 14, 2015

Photo - Challenge - Day 6 to 10

I'm participating in Sally Russick's 15 day photo challenge.  The focus is our every day lives.







Day 6 - Minimal

This is a white egg in a black dish.  I wanted it to be a black and white photo.  I love the reflections of the egg on the sides of the dish.








Day 7 - Daily Chaos

This was my chaos today. I've been sorting through stuff and deciding what is hitting the garbage can and what is going to the second store. My place is feeling less cluttered.






Day 8 - Words

Here's a poem I wrote years ago.









Day 9 - Night Time Calm

This is a tool I use in the evening to calm down before I head for bed.  Of course, the suggestion of cup works for my favorite chamomile tea in the evening wind down.





Day 10 - Outside

This a puffed up black billed magpie sitting on a tree branch on a very cold day.  





1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are doing well with your photo challenge. I did a 365 photo project last year. Now that was a challenge! Have a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.