Friday, February 6, 2015

Photo - Years of Memories

These are a few of things I brought home after clearing my office this week.

The top left is a painted rock which represents the Northern Lights which I received from a friend in Yellowknife.  The THANKS rock was a gift from my boss on Admin Support day a few years ago.  The hand painted vase I don't recall where it came from but I filled with silk flowers.  The yellow balls came from a bouquet of flowers I received from another boss for appreciation of my work.  There's another yellow mug which will be no surprise from those who know me. This one is a bit on the small size for my taste but it's just the right color. You will find another in this post.  The star 3D puzzle was a prize for our team who raised the most dollars for world missions a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.