Monday, February 9, 2015

R2G Card Kit - Baby Bird HB or Welcome

This is a card kit I adapted from the extras from this Card Club.  Likely no one needs 4 baby cards so I decided to add a birthday greeting which then could be used for others. In this case 4 birthday and 4 Welcome baby greetings are included to provide the most flexibility to the card maker.

Card - 2 shades of blue card and 2 shades of yellow are included in the kit
Bird - I designed and drew the bird & branch. This allows me to color it to suit any given situation.
Banner - matches the card color.  The banner can be cut with a flag end as shown for just at an angel based on preference.
Greeting - I designed the greeting and printed them in colors to match the card. I used a large 2" oval punch to create the greetings.  The greeting is 3D foam taped over the banner. This gives dimension and keeps the dark banner from showing through the greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.