Saturday, February 7, 2015

R2G Card Kit - Ornament on Stripes

I have had the supplies collected for this card kit for a while and I found time today to put it together.
DSP - The Stampin Up DSP is Holiday Thyme and the card colors are Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy, True Thyme and Cranberry Crisp. I chose the stripes so that I would have all 4 colors in the one paper.
Greeting - I chose a greeting from the Joy to the World Stamp Set and put it on a SU Modern Label punchie of Very Vanilla in the same color as the card.
Ribbon - I matched the 1/4" ribbon to the card color as well. Some is stitched and some solid grosgrain ribbon. The ribbon is placed at the top of the DSP and a slit is made in the fold on the left to pull through the ribbon and it is taped to the inside of the card on both ends.
Ornament - The ornament is from the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and it was die cut with the matching set of thin lits. Once cut, I wrapped a piece of vanilla thread around the hanger of the ornament. The greeting and the ornament are adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

You can check here for similar kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.