Saturday, March 7, 2015

Card - St. Patrick's Day HB

Here's the second card for the March 17th birthday.  I started with strips of green card stock which I played with until I found some that worked together.  I chose some wider and some narrower. I found a card that worked with the colors of green in the strips then I designed and color printed printed the greeting adding the small shamrock to the right.  I cut the flag ends with my square punch. I laid them out and tape them together on the back and then trimmed the top ends. The banners were then adhered to the greeting layer leaving room for the ribbon. I added dark green seam binding over the top of the banners then tied another piece in a knot. This was then adhered to the green card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.