Saturday, April 18, 2015

Card - HB - On the Lake

This is a birthday card for my b-in-l who is celebrating a milestone birthday this month.
I started with a photo I took a couple years ago at Pine Lake Camp.  I applied some filters to it in PSE and printed it 3x4 inches.  I created a simple black frame and printed it.  I glued the print inside.  I found some old wood board designer paper by My Mind's Eye "Sawyer".  I just love this paper so I saved it for a special card.  I cut to leave just a tiny border on a black card.  I added the greeting with a color printed greeting punched with the Stampin Up Modern Label and then offset a green/grey one behind it.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.