Sunday, April 12, 2015

R2G Card Kit - SU HB Square Trio

Another Ready 2 Go Card kit for my class tomorrow.
I started with the Stampin Up Prestwick Designer Paper which features Night of Navy, Basic Grey and Garden Green.  I chose NofN and BG cards and 2 of the sheets from the DSP set. I chose the HB greeting from the Four Square Stamp Set stamped in NofN ink in WW.  I currently do not have a 1.25" punch so I had to carefully cut them with the paper cutter.  I layered it on a 1 3/8 inch punchie of Garden Green. 
I placed the striped paper on the portrait of NofN and the plaid on the BG landscape card.  I added a .5 inch strip of Whisper White then added the trio of squares.  I swapped the DSP for the additional squares so the plaid on the stripes and the other way around.  All squares got a GG layer.  The HB square is adhered with 3D foam tape to emphasize it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.