Wednesday, April 8, 2015

R2G Occasion Card Stack Kit - Ribbon Threader

This is the next card in the  Ready 2 Go Stack kit.  This card has no greeting and could be used for any occasion.  I started with a brown card with a top fold.  It could also be used wide with the fold on the left as in the sample below.  I cut the Spellbinder A2 Ribbon Threader layer from a neutral solid card stock. I ran a piece of ribbon through the threader and flagged both ends with scissors.  I taped the back to ensure the ribbon stayed in place.  The layer was then adhered to the card front. I then layered a piece of designer paper cut 3.25 by 3.00 inches.  I added 3 leaf punchies in coordinating colors.

The designer paper and card have been coordinated as well as the ribbons and punchies.  This turned out to be very time consuming. Lesson learned.






I'm glad that the card is very versatile in orientation and based on the colors can be used for a guy or a gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.