Monday, May 25, 2015

Card Club - May - Rust Masculine Card

With Father's Day coming up soon I decided to make a male card.  I chose some DSP which had good colors on both sides.  I cut it to 4x5.25 inches then again at 2 inches.  I flipped the larger piece over to reveal the polka dots.  I taped the pieces together on the back and the adhered the layer to the front of a blue card.  I cut some rust corrugated card stock into 1 x 4.25 inch pieces. I placed these over the join and adhered it.  I used push pin to create holes through the layers of the card front and put in 2 gold glitter stars.  Pressed apart the prongs on the inside of the card.  I color printed the greetings and punched them with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch. I layered them with a another punchie in an accent colored card stock.  This layer was cut in half crosswise and glued off set on the right and left hand side.  The greeting was adhered to the card front wit 3D foam tape.
Left Card: DSP is graphic45 - Quilting Bee
Right Card: Little Yellow Bicycle - Acorn Hollow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.