Monday, May 4, 2015

Card - Sunflowers are Yellow Flowers

The home page challenge on CST is yellow flowers.  Sunflowers are my favorite and I have not used this die in a long time.

I cut the Sunflower die by Spellbinder twice, once in gold yellow and another in a deeper yellow.  I found some navy blue gingham checkered designer paper which worked.  I matched the color of the card to one of the sunflowers.  I added a piece of yellow grosgrain ribbon across the designer paper below the flower. Taped it to the back then adhered it to the card front.  I added 3 small navy buttons held in place with Zots.  Punched a navy Stampin Up Scallop Circle then added a navy blue printed 1.25" circle greeting in the centre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.