Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Bird on Crumb Cake

I started with a Stampin Up Marina Mist card.  I added texture to it with one of the Itty Bitty Background stamps in MM ink.  I created the background bands with narrow strips of Season of Style DSP left over from this project.  I adhered them so they would fall behind the central element.  I repeated Crumb Cake in the central rectangle which I layered onto a piece of Whisper White.  I stamped the bird from the Punch Potpourri in MM on white and punched him out.  I punched the wing and the branch from MM card stock.  I glued the branch, then the bird then the wing in the bottom left hand corner.  I was tempted to add more MM on the Crumb Cake but resisted.



Can you tell I've been shopping at SU Retired Sales?  I have been looking for this stamp set for a while and found it on the weekend. Yippee!

Submitting this to the following challenges:
TGIF 07 Sketch

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.