Monday, July 27, 2015

Blues Mosaic

I prepared this mosaic then was reminded that Mosaic Monday is on a break till next week so I'm posting it anyway.

I decided to go with blues. I placed a sky with clouds as my background. I took this hosta flower this week. I found the edges of the petals looked like a photo filter but this is just how I took it with a bit of a crop.  The fountain was looking good and feeling cool.  The last of my fresh saskatoon berries for breakfast on this last week.  The blue fountain in the park a couple of blocks away.  The sound of moving water is so terrific.  This large purple blue flower was in a flower bed close enough to the sidewalk so as to not invade their yard to take the picture.

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.